Connect Your Practice with IDEXX InterLink® Technology
IDEXX InterLink technology works with your Practice Management Software (PIMS) to integrate your practice information.
IDEXX Laboratories has an open system philosophy. We design our products to connect with a variety of practice management software, so you can have all practice areas working seamlessly together for increased efficiency, better business and increased client loyalty.
What does it mean to be connected?
It is easier to manage your data and protect it from getting lost, misfiled or mistyped when your practice is connected, or integrated. But there's more to integration than just plugging an in-house diagnostic analyser into a workstation and downloading results into your practice management software.
Two levels of Interlink Connection
IDEXX InterLink technology enables two-way data communication between practice equipment, software and on-line services. This improves the flow of information, the pace of work, medical care and, ultimately, client loyalty. Through IDEXX InterLink technology you will be able to have the following benefits:
- All test results from the IDEXX in-house analysers, SNAP® tests and reference labs are automatically downloaded into the electronic patient record and consolidated into a single report.
- Request testing directly from your PIMS—no need to re-enter the patients details.
- All tests and charges are captured automatically.
IDEXX InterLink Basic
IDEXX InterLink Basic enables one-way communication between the in-house diagnostic equipment, the reference lab and the practice computers. By using IDEXX InterLink Basic you will be able to:
- Receive results directly to your desktop without requiring PIMS specific integration
- Include all test results (from IDEXX in-house analysers, SNAP® tests and reference labs).
Get connected today
IDEXX InterLink technology is now available for use. Download the Interlink Application now, or call 00800 1234 33 99.