IDEXX offers everything from point-of-care assays and in-house diagnostics to telemedicine and reference laboratory services—all to give you the right tool at the right time.
So when you need to go beyond accuracy, when you need expertise and insight, or when you just need more than what results alone can offer, choose IDEXX Reference Laboratories.
How often can you really get more for less?
Now you can with the IDEXX Advantage Programme.
Our Reference laboratory diagnostics and point-of-care testing are designed to complement each other in their medical utility. Now, with the Advantage Programme, anytime you use an IDEXX VetLab® analyser or IDEXX SNAP® test, you save 15% on a follow-up test at the IDEXX Reference Laboratory.
|Patient||In-house Results||IDEXX Reference Lab Follow Up||IDEXX Advantage Savings|
|2-year-old vomiting dog||SNAP® cPL™: positive for pancreatitis||Spec cPL® standalone for quantification||Save 15% on lab list price|
|10-year-old, overweight and lethargic dog||VetTest®/LaserCyte®/SNAP Reader®: Elevated cholesterol, low HCT with a few reticulocytes low Total T4||TSH Stimulation Test||Save 15% on lab list price|
|8-year-old “fading” cat||SNAP® FeLV/FIV: negative||Under-the-weather Profile (includes Spec fPL™)||Save 15% on lab list price|
|8-year-old lethargic dog||VetTest®: elevated liver enzymes||Bile Acid Stimulation Test||Save 15% on lab list price|
|12-year-old collapsed dog||LaserCyte®: Blood film review advised||Blood Film Examination||Save 15% on lab list price|
Participation is easy! Once you have an account with IDEXX Laboratories, simply:
- Run a test on any IDEXX VetLab analyser or IDEXX SNAP test.
- If the results indicate that you require quantitative, or further follow-up testing, look for eligible tests
marked with a plus sign in the IDEXX Laboratories Directory of Services or on the lab request form.
- Tick the ‘IDEXX Advantage’ box on the top of the lab request form.
- Include a copy of your IDEXX in-house printed report or the used SNAP device with your sample submission.
- Submit to our lab and save a further 15%!
For more information, please call 00800 1234 33 99.
Create your own screens
Receive faster results at a reduced price
Many clients have asked for the option to choose a simple screen—numerical results only without the pathologist’s written interpretation. In our Directory of Services you will find a selection of “Results Only Screens.”
Even more, you can “Create Your Own Screens.” Here’s how:
|On your Small Animal Request form, choose from the “Foundational Screens” or “Pre- Designed Screens” and...||...add on the test or tests you need to complete your screen from our expanded “Add-On Test Menu.”|
Add-On Test Menu
Choose the right test when you need it to complete your work-up
Choose from two ways to add-on tests to complete your work-up:
- Initial sample submission—If you’d like to add another test to your initial selected profile or screen choose from our expanded menu and mark your requisition form appropriately.
- After you receive your initial submission results—We keep all remaining specimens at our laboratory for seven (7) days, so when the results become available and we have the appropriate sample at our laboratory, simply call our Client Services Team on 00800 1234 33 99 to discuss your requirements.
For a full list of Results Only Screens and Add-on tests, please refer to our Small Animals Request Form (PDF 119 KB) or Directory of Services.