Webinar: Diagnostic Approach to Polyuria and Polydipsia in Dogs
Watch our free of charge webinar on the diagnostic approach to PUPD in dogs.
Polyuria/ polydipsia (PUPD) is a frequent presentation in canine clinical practice. PUPD may arise through several mechanisms. A sound understanding of the underlying pathophysiology and a rational work-up is essential to effectively investigate and manage these cases.
During this webinar, we will discuss common causes of PUPD and how the Minimum Database can help to focus further investigations.
- Briefly review the pathophysiology of PUPD
- Review the differential diagnosis list for PUPD
- Suggest a reasoned approach to working up these cases
- Demonstrate how to the make the most of information from the Minimum Database in these cases
- Discuss how additional tests may be useful