IDEXX on-site water testing
Why test water on-site?
Improve patient health and save costs with accurate, fast, on-site testing from IDEXX
These tests afford us the opportunity to increase patient safety, reduce clinical downtime, as well as reduce costs.
Neville Clark, Deputy Director Facilities and Estates, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Faster results, faster response
- Obtain confirmed results in 24 hours for Pseudomonas aeruginosa or only 7 days for Legionella pneumophila.
- Take quick action on positive results.
- Recommission outlets in days, not weeks.
- Confirm remediation impact faster.
Lower costs, more monitoring
- Cost-per-test lower than external providers.
- Savings allow for more frequent routine monitoring.
- Eliminate sample shipping delays and costs.
- Accurate and consistent testing.
- Highly reliable measurement of whether remediation was effective.
- Avoid sample custody issues.
- Flexible sampling schedule.
- Estates staff can run regular tests for Legionella pneumophila and Pseudomonas aeruginosa with minimal training.
- No wait for laboratory transport and turnaround.
- Proactively manage and communicate positive results.
- Easy to process sample within 24 hours.