SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyser
The new standard for urine sediment analysis
- Delivers consistent, accurate results in approximately three minutes* from only 165 μl (four–five drops) of fresh uncentrifuged urine.
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields, then identifies and classifies elements within the sediment.
- Produces high-resolution, high-contrast digital images that can be shared in real time.
- Leverages cutting-edge Neural Network 3.0 technology to better identify abnormalities with each result generated.
Red blood cells (RBCs)
White blood cells (WBCs)
Nonsquamous (e.g., transitional cells,
renal tubular cells)
Nonhyaline (e.g., cellular casts, granular casts)
Calcium oxalate dihydrate
Unclassified (all other crystals)
Pipette 165 µl (four-five drops) urine.
Press start button and walk away.
Purpose-built onboard gravitational centrifuge
- Spins at a significantly lower force than most in-house centrifuges to preserve delicate casts that external centrifuges break apart and to ensure sample integrity.
- In 30 seconds, gently deposits formed elements into a monolayer at the bottom of the cartridge.
Inverted microscope with built-in camera
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields from beneath the sample to maximise visibility of clinically relevant particles.
- Captures 70 high-resolution images per run.
- Autofocuses on each shot for crisp images.
- Adjusts exposure with each image to ensure optimal contrast.
Neural Network 3.0
- Leverages the collective learnings of 70 million patient-images from IDEXX SmartService Solutions to guide confident medical decisions.
- Uses advanced Neural Network 3.0 algorithmic software and machine-learning capabilities that enable the analyzer to better identify abnormalities with each result generated.
Dimensions & weight
Width: 12.6 in (320 mm)
Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
Height: 13.2 in (336 mm)
Weight: 32 lb (15 kg)
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Fast, accurate results
See results for total T4, chemistry, electrolytes and more, in one run with the Catalyst One Chemistry Analyser.
Automatically read and capture IDEXX UA Strip results
Save time, eliminate errors and integrate urine chemistry results into the patient’s record with the IDEXX VetLab UA Analyser.
0203 7887 508
Access SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyser manuals, quick reference guides, and more.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering directly from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.
*For typical samples.