Easy to read, even when using whole blood samples.
- Use the only test that allows you to efficiently test for leishmania.
- Test annually to help prevent the spread of leishmaniasis while increasing awareness of these vector-transmitted infections.
- SNAP tests provide reference laboratory quality technology SNAP tests provide reference laboratory quality
- Automatically activate SNAP tests to save time and improve work flow with the SNAP Pro Analyzer.
Screen for the Leishmaniasis parasites disease.
Leishmania is a parasitological disease that affects the biological systems and vital organs of an animal. The parasite is transmitted by sand flies and can cause serious harm to your pet. Early detection is key. If the disease is not diagnosed and treated immediately, it is life threatening. Your clients rely on you for the most accurate information available. The new SNAP® Leishmania Test from IDEXX offers in-clinic results in just 6 minutes. Built to offer maximum accuracy with both positive and negative controls.
- Easy to read, even when using whole blood samples.
- 10 tests per kit
- 99.2% Specificity—reducing the risk of reporting false positives
- 96.3% Sensitivity
Get the most out of your SNAP 4Dx Plus Test
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Automate your work flow
Reduce the chance for human error and integrate your SNAP results with the SNAP Pro Analyzer.
Follow up for deeper insights
For quantitative results and treatment guidance, order a follow-up test from IDEXX Reference Laboratory.
0203 7887 508
Test insert & resources
Access the SNAP 4Dx Plus Test product insert, accuracy data, sample preparation, results interpretation information and more.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about IDEXX Vendas and order your in-house tests and supplies today.