ProCyte Dx Dot Plot Explorer
Dot Plots: your road map for easy diagnostics
Dot plots are a valuable tool that help you better understand your patient’s complete blood count. In just a few seconds they provide you with extra information about your patient and the quality of your sample—information that goes above and beyond what could be expressed as simple numerical data.
Hover over the different dot plot parameters (coloured cells in the graph below). Explore the dot plots and experience the advanced unique diagnostic advantages of the ProCyte Dx.
- Dr. Dennis DeNicola, Chief Veterinary Educator at IDEXX Laboratories
- Dr. C. Guillermo Couto, DVM, Diplomat ACVIM
- Dr. Graham Bilbrough, Medical Affairs Marketing Manager at IDEXX Laboratories
Interpreting Dot Plots
Contact IHD Support
0203 7887 508
- Monday through Friday:
- 17:00-19:30 on-call emergency phone
- 09:00-13:00 on-call emergency phone