Box sizes and labels will vary.
Alertys Rapid Visual Pregnancy Test
Designed for the veterinary practice, the Alertys Rapid Visual Pregnancy Test is an enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) that can be run without ELISA instrumentation and read visually.
The Alertys Rapid Visual Pregnancy Test detects early pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (early PAGs) in whole blood (EDTA), plasma (EDTA) or serum of cattle as early as 28 days post breeding with no interference from a previous pregnancy after 60 days post calving. It can also be used from 28 days post breeding in goats, from 35 days (serum) and from 60 days (whole blood) in sheep, and from 40 days in water buffalo using whole blood. The test can be used from 83 days post lambing in sheep.
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Whole blood (EDTA), plasma (EDTA) or serum of cattle, serum of goats, whole blood (EDTA) or serum of sheep and whole blood (EDTA) of water buffalo
- Capture format
- Less than 30-minute assay
Part numbers and sizes
About ruminant pregnancy
Establish a protocol for reproductive efficiency with Alertys pregnancy tests.
- Work together. Reproductive efficiency improves when producers, veterinarians, and laboratories work together to identify open animals early.
- Trust the science. Alertys pregnancy tests detect a highly specific marker of pregnancy: pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (PAGs). Unlike progesterone levels that fluctuate naturally during a cycle, PAGs are only produced in the presence of an embryo or foetus.
- Depend on accurate results. Use Alertys pregnancy tests to help guide veterinary recommendations for animal health and productivity.
IDEXX Learning Centre
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.